Anti COVID-19 Measures
In this section, you will find information about the protocol of action and prevention in the face of COVID-19 that Dansa Metropolitana follows and also about the measures that, individually, the people attending the programmed activities have to follow.
Protocols of action established in accordance with the regulations issued by the health authorities:
- The organization of Dansa Metropolitana will guarantee the disinfection of the venues where the activities are held, before each session.
- In all the venues where it is necessary, entrances and exits will be made available at different points to avoid crowding.
- There will be hydroalcoholic hand gel dispensers at the entrances to the venues where activities are being held.
- The required social distancing between the people attending will be observed in the capacity and the seating arrangements.
- To enter and leave the venues, pay strict attention to the recommendations of the ushers. The ushers will make sure that the staggered entries and exits are as quick and safe as possible.
- Measures will be activated on behalf of the actual regulation.
- Admission to the shows will incorporate the collection of people’s contact data (telephone and email) to make communication possible in the event of positive cases of COVID-19 being identified, always within the framework of the Organic Law of Data Protection.
- Remember to maintain a safe distance between people at all times.
- You should arrive at the venues at least 15 minutes early to make entering easier.
- The correct use of masks is obligatory at all times.
- You can bring booking confirmation in digital format (on your phone) or bring it printed from home, but we remind you to bring the ticket downloaded on your mobile phone.
- Do you think you might have COVID-19 symptoms? Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with the virus? If you have, and in order to guarantee the safety of all the spectators, we ask you to stay at home this time.