Anti COVID-19 Measures
In this section, you will find information about the protocol for action and prevention against Covid-19 followed by Dansa Metropolitana, and also about the measures that, individually, must be observed by those attending the programmed activities.
Protocols for action established according to the regulations imposed by the health care authorities:
- The organizers of Dansa Metropolitana will ensure that the venues where the activities take place are disinfected after each session.
- Wherever necessary, entrances and exits will be opened at different points in order to avoid the build-up of crowds.
- There will be hydroalcoholic hand gel dispensers at the entrances to the venues where activities are held.
- Safe distances between those attending will be respected, required in the capacity and the seating arrangement.
- When entering and leaving venues, pay strict attention to the recommendations of the ushers. They will ensure that staggered entry and exit is conducted as quickly and as safely as possible.
- This year, information about the programming will only be available in online digital format. Therefore, no printed programmes will be handed out.
- It will be essential to book in advance to gain admission to free shows and activities. The booking will incorporate the noting of the contact details of the person in charge of the group (telephone and email) to ensure communication in the event of positive cases of Covid-19 being identified, always within the framework of the Organic Law of Data Protection.
- If you have booked to attend, after entering the venue remember at all times to keep a safe two-metre distance between yourself and others.
- You must arrive at the venues at least 15 minutes before the published start time to facilitate entrance.
- The correct wearing of masks is compulsory at all times.
- You will be able to bring confirmation of your booking in digital format (in your phone) or print it at home and bring it, but we recommend that you bring it downloaded on your mobile phone.
- Do you think you might have Covid-19 symptoms? Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with the virus? If this is the case, in order to guarantee the safety of all spectators we ask you to stay at home this time.